Friday, June 5, 2009

Finally: Some Before Pictures: The Interior

I’m still cleaning and I”m not done by a long shot.  The plan is to get the bay clean and then the brother and I organize tools and the workspace.

Today I got enough out of the way that I was able to take some pictures.  They are basic pictures and once I get real room and time I’ll take more detailed pics.

The Interior

The Interior

The seat on the right isn’t that white, that is caused by the flash.  The dashboard looks good and I will do a detailed analysis of what needs to be done at a later date.

Here is a different angle that shows the color better.  Plus you can see the great speakers I had installed back in ‘79.

The Interior

Here is a closer look at the steering wheel and instrument panel.

Steering Wheel and Dash

Tomorrow I’ll post pictures of the engine and after that the body. 

No comments:

Post a Comment