Sunday, May 24, 2009

To Be Totally Honest


I should have said this in my first post, but I know very little about cars. That is why this is going to be such a challenge.

I've changed oil, replaced a starter and such but I'm no backyard mechanic. I plan to join the local British Car Club and ask a lot of questions. I'm sure I'm going to make a lot of mistakes. The only thing I'm sure of is that I'm going to learn a great deal and the car is going to end up looking like it did when I brought it home from the showroom.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your restoration. Keep up with the blog - I'd like to know how it's going. I have a '76 white MG Midget Special that's sitting in the garage waiting for me to spend some time (and money) with it. It's my baby (when she works).

    It's nice to know that there are others out there with the love of these cars. Good luck!!!

    Barry from Maryland

    ReplyDelete